My New York Minute

You give me a minute, I'll give you New York...

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Equinox, rude Americans

I joined Equinox today. Things are starting to come together.

It's only a matter of time before I'm at the peak of physical fitness, with the sharpest of minds to follow no doubt.

I'm not exactly sure about the difference between a steam room and a sauna, but I'm sure gonna find out!

**********************

After a satisfying workout I went to a cafe and had tossed salad with square pieces of chicken and the fattiest salad dressing, but I didn't mind. What I did mind was hearing the people working there greet customers with hey buddy. I'm just not used to that yet. Still stuck in Japan mode! (why don't they bow around here?!?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト ; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Google