My New York Minute

You give me a minute, I'll give you New York...

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Queens Revisited

I am now a resident of Sunnyside, Queens, NY. It feels strange to see the Manhattan skyline from the outside. It feels great to pay half the rent for the privilege.

My new roommate Pelin made me feel very welcome, showing me around the neighbourhood, which includes a 24-hour supermarket, a number of different restaurants, pubs and laundromats all within a few blocks of the apartment.

We ate Japanese food in a great restaurant close by. I think I will go there again soon...


Click image to enlarge Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト ; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Google