My New York Minute

You give me a minute, I'll give you New York...

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Thanksgiving

My first ever Thanksgiving was spent in New Canaan. Shelby and Tracy invited their friends over to celebrate with turkey, stuffing and 5 desserts. I sat next to someone who could, amongst other things, hula 5 hoops simultaneously and someone else who can, amongst other things, write very enjoyable comics. My only talent was that I could eat five different slices of dessert!

On my way home I stopped off at Marion and Milt, who live close to Stamford. I discovered they are living in an aladdin's cave of collectibles, some of which include Menorahs, handcrafeted by Milt himself (and that look a lot better than those on this web page!).

As the train pulled into Grand Central I looked at my watch and it was nearly midnight. I must have been sleepy, since the person who I sat next to came up to me, handing me my umbrella that I'd left behind on the seat. I said "thanks".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト ; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Google