My New York Minute

You give me a minute, I'll give you New York...

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Coney Island

I went to Coney Island today. Wow, what a fantastic beach resort! The temperature was in the 90s, so tens of thousands of people were on the beach, strolling along the boardwalk, riding roller-coasters, throwing balls at targets to try and Dunk the Creep and generally having a really good time. The air was so clean, the sky perfectly blue. I'll surely miss summer now. The evening's cold sea breeze even made me shiver. I should have brought a coat! Once again, a short train ride brought me back into the protective smog of the city. No more shivering tonite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト ; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Google