My New York Minute

You give me a minute, I'll give you New York...

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Phone

I realize now how much energy goes into speaking to people on the phone. Even though it's great fun using my snazzy new wireless headset, it also requires a lot of emotional energy to speak to clients, listening to what they are saying and explaining to them about our work. I have already spoken with a couple of potential clients over the phone and it's been hard work explaining to them about what we do and trying to convince them to use our service. This will take time and it can't hurt to work on my people skills. I hardly spoke to anyone while I was at Bloomberg...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト ; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Google