My New York Minute

You give me a minute, I'll give you New York...

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Cameo

just came back from watching spiderman 2 (on a school night!!!!!)

scene 24: Daily Bugle. Editors office.

Peter Parker enters office. Next to editor is a tv screen showing Bloobmerg TV, Matt Nesto doing his stock report from a deskcam. This would have been in the New York office, perhaps a cross to the London bureau....

I nudge the person next to me, pointing to the screen, "hey, I used to write for that show!"

you should have seen me.. after the movie, everyone asking me for my autograph.. oh no wait, they beat me and took my spare change.. then spiderman came to my rescue.. he's my hero!

serioulsy though.. good film. bloomberg tv 'n everything...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト ; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Google