My New York Minute

You give me a minute, I'll give you New York...

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Bryant Park

Just sat for 5 hours in Bryant Park (http://www.bryantpark.org/the-grounds/images/map_bp.jpg) with about 5000 of my other fellow Americans, drinking wine (actually wine was the alcohol of choice.. New Yorkers and I seem to have at least one thing in common), eating and then watching American Graffiti until midnight. weird we all did that together. kinda like a huge TV room next to 5th avenue and 42nd... i was with a group of about 12 other people.. one guy invited me to play basketball tomorrow so i think i will do that. i don't remember anyone in tokyo (or London for that matter) asking me if i wanted to play basketball the next day.. for shame! w.

p.s. for the duration of the movie there were a lot of low flying aircraft coming into land above us. the quieter parts of the movie made them all the more conspicuous.. they really were flying quite low......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト ; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Google