My New York Minute

You give me a minute, I'll give you New York...

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Life

Ate burritos in soho tonite with a guy from Germany. He's the same age as me, had a similar experience with his girlfriend. He's still trying to figure out what to do with his life, where he's going, why he's doing it. So we talked about this for a while, in the hope we might find some answers...

Earlier I went on my regular jog to central park. I run past concorde, by the Hudson River, I can see the Empire State building. The whole city opens up while I run from around 25th street to 42nd. It's great.

The night before I ate lasagne at Yvette and Marc's apartment. They invited two of their friends around as well. I learned it's Yvette's hobby to match single people together.. I wonder who she has in mind for me...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト ; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Google