My New York Minute

You give me a minute, I'll give you New York...

Monday, July 05, 2004

Happy people

I attacked Central Park today. Only managed to cover half of the area.. it's so vast, so tranquile, so secluded. The most dramatic thing that could happen there would be if someone couldn't catch a frisbee that was thrown at them. In the central part of the park there was an area where people danced to music while skating on roller blades or skates. Everyone looked so happy. This was a very peaceful scene. Within a couple of minutes you're back into the hustle of fifth avenue and another 5 mintes to Times Square where i ate as much fruit for 5 dollars as my stomach could manage.. if i had one more piece of pineapple....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト ; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Google