My New York Minute

You give me a minute, I'll give you New York...

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Mousehunt

This evening: I was watching an episode of Family Guy on my computer when a mouse scurried into my room. I immediately ran out (I would have stuck around to look for my new friend but you know, things to do, people to see...) and after some contemplation heard voices outside of the apartment and decided to seek help.

The people outside were the guy living opposite and his friend. The guy living there offered to let us borrow his cat ("Tomorrow") for a few hours to hunt down the rodent.

After much room re-arrangement and cat-stroking we were unable to find the mouse, deciding it must have found it's way out through one of the many of the holes and crevices in the apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト ; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Google