My New York Minute

You give me a minute, I'll give you New York...

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Chinatown

I went to look around Chinatown this evening, in the hope of finding an authentic restaurent to have dinner. I was a bit disappointed, firstly by the limited selection of decent places to eat and secondly by the general smell and look of the area. It was smelly (not good smelly) and people were selling cabbages on the sidewalk for a buck. This would have been ok, had the vegetables not looked like they had all fallen directly onto the street at some point... So I decided to hop on a bus and make my way back uptown to Madison Sq. Garden, to eat at what has now become my favorite Japanese eatery. Good sashimi, good udon, good vegetables. All for under 15 bucks. While walking home with a McFlurry (with M&Ms) in hand, a guy called out to me "Sir, you sir, with the ice-cream, can I borrow one-hundred thousand dollars?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト ; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Google