My New York Minute

You give me a minute, I'll give you New York...

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Police

What a week it's been! I've never seen so many police officers spread around so much of the city. When I leave my apartment in the morning, I see 4 officers at each corner of my street, one at the entrance of the subway, another in the subway, one standing on the platform, another waiting on the platform of Grand Central as I get off the train, another as I exit the subway, more in Starbucks and in the building where I work (some holding automatic rifles). They're everywhere! 50,000 New York Police Department officers, FBI agents and private security agents in total. The city has certainly been a safer place with the Republican Party around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト ; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Google