My New York Minute

You give me a minute, I'll give you New York...

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Bourne Supremacy, 9/11

I went to see the Bourne Supremacy this afternoon. The car chase scenes were cool. Matt Damon was born for this role (no pun indended:) After eating at my favourite Japanese restaurent with a friend we walked down eighth avenue looking up at two huge blue beams being projected up from the base of Ground Zero through clouds in the sky. For one night the people of New York had their two towers back. Not that many seemed to notice. Most people were walking and talking not really stopping to look up. Maybe they're happier to just get on with their lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト ; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Google