My New York Minute

You give me a minute, I'll give you New York...

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Family, ice-skating, pillow

I met more of my 'American' family today at Miriam's apartment: Sylvan and Malou. The conversation mingled French with English. Armed with nearly a decade of studying the French language I felt poorly equipped to deal with the intricacies of food-related conversation. I can barely manage counting from 1 to 10!

Afterwards I went to see people ice-skating in Rockefeller Center. The people above them looked down in great amazement. ("They're skating, let's see!")

Nearby was a Brookstone store where I purchased something that will change my life for the better... thanks for the recommendation Karine!


(right to left) Sylvan, Miriam, Malou, David & Mickey Posted by Hello


(right to left), Karine and Jeanine etc. Posted by Hello


Rockefeller Center Posted by Hello


Brookstone pillowsPosted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト ; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Google