My New York Minute

You give me a minute, I'll give you New York...

Monday, December 20, 2004

Just too cold

Today was by far and away the coldest day I have ever experienced in my life. I checked weather.com this morning to find the current temperature to "feel like" -20 deg. C (-4 deg. F). To anyone not familar with the sub-zero temperatures, this is dangerously cold. It was difficult to walk more than one block without feeling like my ears were about to snap off!

Luckily, today was also the day I received my new state-of-the-art cell phone. Now I can eat, drink, walk and ponder any numbers of thoughts at the same time as talking to someone on the phone. Will life ever be the same again...?


The Motorola a630. Fits neatly in your hand. Posted by Hello


It's like a portable PC! Posted by Hello


And it leaves your hands free to do whatever they want. For example, fry an egg... Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger Rico Quimbo said...

hmm...don't know about this picture and that caption.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト ; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Google