My New York Minute

You give me a minute, I'll give you New York...

Sunday, December 19, 2004

The book we've all been waiting for

After 4 years in the making, Uncle Phil finally came to New York to present his mother with the story of his family's life, They Are Still Alive (available at the start of '05 on Amazon.com). Fortunately, I was there to witness the event and snapped up some copies of the book for myself. Having already completed the first couple of chapters I have already learnt more about my family's history than I ever would in my entire life had this book not been written.

There is no better example of forsight than the writing of a book. Good on you Phil!


Front cover Posted by Hello


Back cover Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト ; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Google