My New York Minute

You give me a minute, I'll give you New York...

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Farewell

It's the end of an era. I'm moving on. Next weekend I'll be a one-way flight to London in the hopes of finding what it is I'm looking for. Maybe it's in London; maybe somewhere else in Europe; maybe Asia or maybe right back here in New York! Who knows?! When I do, dear reader, you'll be the first to know.

p.s. No picture can ever do justice to the emotion of a farewell party but I've included one below anyways...

1 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger Rico Quimbo said...

BTW, when i said those tickets were free, I lied. You're welcome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト ; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Google