My New York Minute

You give me a minute, I'll give you New York...

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Moving: part 3

That's right, I'm moving... again! This time to Bay Ridge in Brooklyn.

Rico has kindly offered to let me stay with him while I continue looking for work in New York. I've spent the past 15 months living in the following places:

Chelsea: 6 months
Sunnyside, Queens: 3 months
Upper East Side: 6 months

My time in Sunnyside will have prepared me well for the lifestyle of Bay Ridge, which is likely to be very laid back and culturally very diverse. But as all my experiences have taught me, it's not where you live but who you live with that makes the difference. It's all up to Rico now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト ; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Google