My New York Minute

You give me a minute, I'll give you New York...

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Emma's 16th birthday

Another day, another birthday! This time it was (Rico's sister's daughter) Emma's Sweet 16. Rico and I were driven to their house in Edison, New Jersey by Charley and Michelle.

There was enough filipino food and cake to feed a houseful of people, which is lucky since that's as many who showed up! The tune of Happy Birthday (and countless other songs) was played on the piano, live!

Perhaps Emma felt a little out of place, as the average age of the crowd must have been at least 40! Even I can't remember what I did on my 16th Birthday!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト ; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Google