My New York Minute

You give me a minute, I'll give you New York...

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Jogging

While on my daily jog in Bay Ridge I'm fortunate enough to be able to take in some great views of Brooklyn, Staten Island, Manhattan, New Jersey and Queens all from one spot: Pier 69.

Today I took some pictures from 3 different angles:


First, from the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in the United States:


Second, from the end of Pier 69, looking towards the Verrazano bridge:


Third, from pier 69 towards Manhattan. You can just about see the Statue of Liberty off to the left:


If was a gusty day, the sky was lit brilliantly by the early evening sunset and the water blew in cool salty air. Quite a refreshing scene!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト ; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Google