My New York Minute

You give me a minute, I'll give you New York...

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Tree

It was the third night of heavy rain, but nothing too serious. Not nearly enough to cause a 40-foot- (12 meter-) high tree to collapse into a building, right??

Wrong.

And so, on a cool and damp October evening, while I sat watching television, the sound of a slowly collapsing tree came from across the street. Through a window left open to allow Rico's flu germs to escape, I heard every creak, crash and scream and it was amazing.

Immediately following the incident I did what any decent American citizen would do, and called Fox News...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Affiliated sites: Something Snazzy; ウェズのウェブサイト ; Life After New York; ニューヨークの後の生活
Google